This year’s I Love Claims (ILC) Motor Claims Conference will be focussing on how technology and innovation lies behind the products, people and promises of a better tomorrow.
The debates will be looking into the future to understand the changing world of motor claims, featuring sessions on:
- The future of distribution, motor vehicles, digital and arbitration;
- Next generation telematics;
- Understanding artificial intelligence.
At Hubio, we provide integrated technologies that connect people, devices and systems within the insurance and accident management sectors.
Our solutions deliver a rapid return on investment, are easy and fast to implement, and can help you to meet the ever-increasing demands of today’s customers through:
- A fully configurable FNOL capability;
- Reducing costs and improving operational efficiencies by automating routine processes;
- Straight-through processing reducing claims touches and improving customer satisfaction;
- Providing the capability to manage change and launch new products through configuration, allowing businesses to be agile and responsive to market changes.
Come and meet the Hubio team at the ILC Motor Claims Conference, where we’ll be exploring how technology can improve processes, deliver operational excellence and drive customer-focused innovation within the insurance and accident management sectors. The day-long event will take place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Tuesday 4th July. We hope to see you there.